PDA

View Full Version : Can you set a quick access to bracketing and HDR?

snerkler
14th May 2014, 08:15 PM
As the title says, is there a way to quickly access bracketing and HDR so you can quickly turn them on/off without having to go through the long winded menu system? Can you personalise the super control panel for example?

Cheers.

Peter_Hartland
14th May 2014, 10:31 PM
Depends on which camera I can say on the M1 you have aHDR button on the top & I have one of the front buttons set for bracketing

snerkler
15th May 2014, 06:27 AM
Depends on which camera I can say on the M1 you have aHDR button on the top & I have one of the front buttons set for bracketing

Thanks. Obviously I'm referring to the EM10 hence me posting in the EM10 section ;) :p

Bikie John
15th May 2014, 08:19 AM
Snerkler - good point. But ..... if you are a regular reader and just pick up the new posts (from the pulldown menu) it is very easy not to notice which section you are in. Don't ask how I know .... :)

John

justa1972
7th July 2014, 09:20 PM
Any answer to this as I would like to know also...

shotokan101
8th July 2014, 10:02 AM
Can you not setup the camera as you want for bracketing/HDR and then save that to a MySet and then assign that MySet to a button like Fn1 ?

Jim

StephenL
8th July 2014, 12:21 PM
Can you not setup the camera as you want for bracketing/HDR and then save that to a MySet and then assign that MySet to a button like Fn1 ?

Jim
I think that's a good answer on cameras like the E-M10, which don't have a button already dedicated to it.