PDA

View Full Version : Hi from North East Lincolnshire

skyman1
13th October 2008, 09:53 PM
Hi All I have just got myself an E-1 ,so nice after a pocket N***n on from my OM1 ,got an adapter OM to4/3rds for my Vivitar 70-210mm macro zoom still finding my way about with it as i am not very mobile at the moment so not a lot of outside pics hope to get some of the humber bridge ,seals, birds and seascapes
Cheers
Mick:)

JohnGG
13th October 2008, 10:18 PM
Welcome to the forum, Mick :)

You've made a good choice in the E-1 which is a lovely camera with superb build and capable of top quality results. I hope you are able to get out more with it soon and can post some shots here. The forum is a very friendly place and I'm sure people here will be happy to give help and advice as you find your way about your new camera *yes

Cheers,

JohnGG

Ellie
13th October 2008, 11:24 PM
Welcome to the forum. :)

CaptainD
14th October 2008, 05:54 AM
Dear Mick,

What a great choice you have made with the E-1, you will soon find out that good pixels are better than more ordinary ones. The E-1 has a knack of producing superb colours. I could never sell my E-1 even though I bought the E-3 this year, the E-1 still has a very special place in my heart.

I hope you can get out and about soon so you can get the opportunity to take the images that interest you, then hopefully you will share them with us on the forum.

A warm welcome from me

Cheers

Chris *chr

ndl0071
14th October 2008, 06:31 AM
Hello and welcome from a fellow E1 (& E510) user.

Looking forward to seeing some E1 pics.

*chr

Neil

theMusicMan
14th October 2008, 06:35 AM
I echo what's been said up to now Mick. Welcome to e-group, this is a great site with loads of friendly folk on board and we all love looking at each others photos. So... get some posted on the free gallery yeah? :)

John

skyman1
14th October 2008, 07:33 AM
Many thanks for the friendly welcome I hope to get some pics put up for all to see in the not too distant future
Best regards

theMusicMan
14th October 2008, 07:46 AM
Many thanks for the friendly welcome I hope to get some pics put up for all to see in the not too distant future
Best regards
Mick:)Good good, that's what we like to read... :)*chr

Ian
14th October 2008, 08:23 AM
Hi All I have just got myself an E-1 ,so nice after a pocket N***n on from my OM1 ,got an adapter OM to4/3rds for my Vivitar 70-210mm macro zoom still finding my way about with it as i am not very mobile at the moment so not a lot of outside pics hope to get some of the humber bridge ,seals, birds and seascapes
Cheers

Good to see you here Mick. We've worked hard to make this a friendly and informative resource for E-System photographers. We need more people, so your arrival is most welcome! Please do pass the word on... ;)

Ian

pilgrim
14th October 2008, 07:19 PM
Hello from another yellowbelly. *chr

Barr1e
14th October 2008, 07:27 PM
Hi from me too.

Enjoy your time on e-group.

Regards. Barr1e