PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Croatia

jucca
13th October 2008, 11:14 AM
Hi there

Coming from Croatia, city of Split, new in photography, just got my first dSLR. Buyed E510 in DZ kit, recently got also Carl Zeiss 50mm/1.8 M42 lens, adapter, also got the Ownuser battery grip, couple of filters. really fan of Olympus, looking forward to get some money for wide lens
Cheers *chr

DekHog
13th October 2008, 11:19 AM
Hi there - welcome to one of the friendliest forums on the net. Whatever you need to know, somone in here will undoubtedly have the answer!

Have fun.

CaptainD
13th October 2008, 11:26 AM
I just wanted to add a very warm welcome from me to this excellent forum. I look forward to seeing some of your images. I suspect that when we see them we will all be wanting to visit.

Cheers

Chris *chr

PeterD
13th October 2008, 11:30 AM
Welcome Jucca,

Look forward to seeing some images from Croatia. I see that you are new to DSLR and that you have purchased the E510. May I suggest that you look up the Wrotniak site at http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/index.html. Here you will find some handy background info and also some tips re setting up your camera.

Peter

ndl0071
13th October 2008, 11:45 AM
Hi Jucca

Hello and welcome:)

Neil

Graham_of_Rainham
13th October 2008, 12:01 PM
Hi,

Welcome.

Had one of the best holidays ever in Split and Korcula. Such friendly people.

*chr

jucca
13th October 2008, 04:02 PM
Thanks everyone, seems this is one really good and friendly site, happy to be here

2PeterD:
Thanks for Wrotniak site, actually know about that one, I read everything on that pages :)

2Graham: next time if you coming here, stop for a beer or two :)

Will post some pics in separate thread.

Graham_of_Rainham
13th October 2008, 08:57 PM
Thanks everyone, seems this is one really good and friendly site, happy to be here...

2Graham: next time if you coming here, stop for a beer or two :)

If the beer is anything like the local red wine on Korcula (even the locals were watering it down) Your On *party

Did you get the PM?

*chr

jucca
14th October 2008, 07:43 AM
If the beer is anything like the local red wine on Korcula (even the locals were watering it down) Your On *party

Did you get the PM?

*chr

You should be careful when buying wine there. Maybe is the best to catch some locals to buy iz for you, so he gets clean wine from under the table :D

I got PM, answered as well.

Cheers