PDA

View Full Version : E-3 pro bag - this is what you're getting

Ian
14th December 2007, 12:16 PM
I have noted some confusion concerning what those of you are expecting to receive since you bought your E-3s - Olympus has responded and provided me with some product pix of the pro bag that you will be receiving soon. There are four pix on the Four Thirds User gallery here:

http://fourthirds-user.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=556

Note - the E-3 and accessories shown in the bag are for illustrative purposes only! :rolleyes:

Ian

E-P1 fan
14th December 2007, 12:39 PM
OOh you lucky people that have an E-3 AND are getting a nice bag like that.

I wish I was :(

emirpprime
14th December 2007, 01:11 PM
Looks nice :) A much better bag than I expected really. Thanks for clearing it up Ian.
Phil

ianc
14th December 2007, 01:18 PM
I have noted some confusion concerning what those of you are expecting to receive since you bought your E-3s - Olympus has responded and provided me with some product pix of the pro bag that you will be receiving soon. There are four pix on the Four Thirds User gallery here:

http://fourthirds-user.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=556

Note - the E-3 and accessories shown in the bag are for illustrative purposes only! :rolleyes:

Ian

Ian,
I don't suppose you know what the dimensions of the bag are. Can it be taken on a plane as hand baggage?
Thanks.
Ian C.

theMusicMan
14th December 2007, 01:21 PM
I haven't seen the bag in real life Ian, but the bag I regularly take on the plane as hand luggage on my overseas trips is larger than this one. SO, I'd say it would be well within cabin baggage size allowances.

ianc
14th December 2007, 01:32 PM
I haven't seen the bag in real life Ian, but the bag I regularly take on the plane as hand luggage on my overseas trips is larger than this one. SO, I'd say it would be well within cabin baggage size allowances.

John,

I just wasn't sure about the depth of the bag with the laptop compartment in the back I thought it might be pushing it a bit for hand luggage.

Ian C.

sapper
14th December 2007, 01:54 PM
Nice bag.
Dave.

theMusicMan
14th December 2007, 02:27 PM
I think I may have missed out on this bag. Did one have to purchase the E-3 before the end of Nov to obtain this...? or is anyone eligible if they have purchased an E-3 before the end of the year?

emirpprime
14th December 2007, 02:38 PM
You're supposed to have registered before the end of Nov, but can purchase anytime until the end of Jan. However there may be some flexibility, maybe. Ian posted contact details in another thread about the promotions.
Good luck :)
Phil

theMusicMan
14th December 2007, 04:26 PM
Hi - cool... I did register before the end of November and bought the E-3 a few weeks ago so it looks like I am OK for both the bag and battery grip.

Wohooooo

R MacE
14th December 2007, 04:42 PM
John,

I just wasn't sure about the depth of the bag with the laptop compartment in the back I thought it might be pushing it a bit for hand luggage.

Ian C.

The quoted size is 41x32x15cm (inner), 46x36x20cm (outer).

Richard

beardedwombat
14th December 2007, 05:18 PM
That's a fair sized bag. Going to have to buy more gear to fill the spaces! Thanks for the info Ian.
Chris

PeterD
14th December 2007, 10:04 PM
The quoted size is 41x32x15cm (inner), 46x36x20cm (outer).

Richard

I had my doubts about getting the laptop in but loads of room!
Can't wait

PeterD