PDA

View Full Version : Bleeding London

Crazy Dave
15th April 2014, 09:06 PM
For the urban photographer, the London Region of the RPS have launched their 'Bleeding London' project. Inspired by the Geoff Nicholson book of the same name, the target is to photograph all 73,000 London streets. It's open to all and there is no cost to getting involved. More info at bleedinglondon.co.uk

andym
16th April 2014, 11:17 AM
Hope they don't select the streets the same way as in the book, a bit messy:eek::eek::eek:

Good book though.

Being a person that's prone to wander about London I'll have a look at this.

Thanks

Crazy Dave
16th April 2014, 01:22 PM
Yes, I too liked the book, I didn't see the twist at the end coming. I've refrained from plotting my misdemeanours on a map!

digi2ap
16th April 2014, 02:05 PM
I'm already signed up to Bleeding London…...it's right up my street, so to speak.

Crazy Dave
22nd April 2014, 05:49 PM
Good News! Olympus are going to sponsor and get behind this project and will be providing an OM-10 as a goodie. www.bleedinglondon.co.uk

bilbo
23rd April 2014, 10:39 AM
Good News! Olympus ... will be providing an OM-10 as a goodie. I've already got two of those and an OM-1N but I never got round to getting the OM-4Ti... :D

Crazy Dave
23rd April 2014, 11:21 AM
Plonker doesn't even describe how I feel. The camera on offer from Olympus is of course the wonderful OM-D EM-10. Abject apologies to all.

David
www.bleedinglondon.co.uk (http://www.bleedinglondon.co.uk)