PDA

View Full Version : E-3 back orders

Ian
14th December 2007, 11:41 AM
I know some of you have contacted me both publicly and privately about E-3 back orders and I have just had a response to my query with Oly UK about this. More stock is due in next week and they are confident that all back ordes will be fulfilled by Christmas :)

Ian

DerekC
21st December 2007, 12:20 PM
Christmas has come early I've just had a call from the shop my E3 has landed. Its been a long wait! 1/2 day off today going to pick it up this afternoon. So in my case Olympus have kept there Promise that E3's would arrive before Christmas. Well off now to pick my new toy up. Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to all E-system users.

PeterD
21st December 2007, 12:59 PM
Christmas has come early I've just had a call from the shop my E3 has landed. Its been a long wait! 1/2 day off today going to pick it up this afternoon. So in my case Olympus have kept there Promise that E3's would arrive before Christmas. Well off now to pick my new toy up. Merry Christmas & a Happy New year to all E-system users.

I am really pleased for you - I can promise you will not be dissappointed. I take my E3 everywhere!

Kind regards

PeterD

DerekC
21st December 2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks Peter, Got my E3 & 70-300 home will have a chance to try them out tomorrow as the other half is working. Had a ready through the handbook and tried it indoors tonight can't wait to get out and use it. Next outing will probably by the Christmas Stages Rally at Croft Circuit on the 29th Dec.

Cheers Derek