PDA

View Full Version : Meet David Bailey - Park Cameras grand opening day 11th Oct

Ian
1st October 2008, 11:34 AM
Olympus and David Bailey are to feature at Park Cameras' grand opening of their new premises in Burgess Hill, West Sussex, on Saturday, 11th October.

Attractions, apart from David Bailey and the latest Olympus kit being demonstrated, will include:

Fantastic Promotional Offers
Take a trip in Epson's Hot Air Balloon
The chance to win a Samsung 32" LCD TV to celebrate Park Cameras selling a range of LCD TVs

Park Cameras' new address is:

York Road, Victoria Business park, Burgess Hill, West Sussex, RH15 9TT

Full details on the event can be found at their website (http://www.parkcameras.com/article/mcs/art/140).

photo_owl
1st October 2008, 12:37 PM
hmmm they have an E system workshop on the previous day as well - bet DB isn't there for that!

I am still hoping to attend but haven't been able to clear my diary yet. probably oversubscribed by now anyway.

ndl0071
1st October 2008, 12:43 PM
There's no doubt the new premises are fantastic (they are brand new and shiny) I sat in on a presentation by some of their staff last week at my local camera club, it was very informative (especially for Canon and Nikon users), there's no doubt that Park Cameras sure do have some big plans for the future, well worth a visit.
It's walking distance for me so I might very well wonder down to York Rd on the 11th:)

Ian
7th October 2008, 11:37 AM
There will be a David Bailey Q&A from noon - but you will have to register to take part in this part of the day's events. Please see:

http://www.parkcameras.com/article/mcs/art/140

..for further details.

Ian

ndl0071
7th October 2008, 12:54 PM
Hi Ian

I'm not sure it's a case that you need to register for access to the Q&A, I have spoken to the staff there who are not aware of this.

Do you have any different intel?

Regards
Neil

Ian
7th October 2008, 07:56 PM
Hi Ian

I'm not sure it's a case that you need to register for access to the Q&A, I have spoken to the staff there who are not aware of this.

Do you have any different intel?

Regards
Neil

That's what I was told by Olympus. They are worried he could be swamped if there is a lot of interest.

Ian

ndl0071
8th October 2008, 06:44 AM
It could get quite interesting then!:eek:

Ian
10th October 2008, 02:21 PM
Here is just a quick reminder of tomorrow's Park Cameras event :)

If you do go, please do let us know how you got on!

Ian