PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Bedford

alex66
1st October 2008, 01:32 AM
Hello people I just bought an E510, I have a fuji S3 that is a great camera, but I have m.e. and had to get something much lighter, well Id fancied an oly for a long time as I used to have a really nice C5050 and the Es seam to be perfect travel cams. So about me, Im a second year photography B.A. student.

theMusicMan
1st October 2008, 06:19 AM
Nice purchase Alex, be sure to start placing some of your images on here yeah. Enjoy the site and shout if there's anything you need.

fulhamphil
1st October 2008, 03:02 PM
Hi Alex, welcome, I have a son whos 20 and when he was 16 he was diagnosed with M.E, he recovered after about 2 years but this last year he suffered chronic back pain and after 6 months of tests, scans etc the doctors can't find anything physically wrong and seem to think he has M.E again. Do you suffer chronic back pain? I do hope you are able to get on with your life and i wish you all the best, if you need to chat you can always pm me, regards, Phil.

Barr1e
1st October 2008, 07:05 PM
Hi Alex -

Welcome to e-group. It will be pleasing to see some of your work here - noted your profile.

Regards. Barr1e

Ellie
1st October 2008, 09:56 PM
Hi Alex, good to meet you :)

Good luck with both your battle with ME and with working for your degree

Graham_of_Rainham
1st October 2008, 10:43 PM
Alex,

Welcome. It will be good to have someone with fresh qualifications that can inform us old lags of all the latest ideas and techniques.

*chr

Adam
2nd October 2008, 06:50 AM
Hello pleasure to meet you and i hope you enjoy your time here, from another newbi.
Adam..