PDA

View Full Version : Challenge 59 - Music - Voting (or rather not).

corned
20th January 2014, 10:11 AM
Well, this is embarassing! :(

We have a grand total of one entry. Yes, just one.

So what happens now? Is that a win by default?

I shall not publish the entry just yet, until I know how to proceed.

Janet
20th January 2014, 12:03 PM
I've been unable to use my cameras properly since having major surgery and I suspect a lot of other members have had a lot on over Christmas and the New Year.

How about extending the deadline on this one occasion?

Janet

macmcgill
20th January 2014, 12:48 PM
An extention would be nice (says he as he desperatly hunts for a local gig soon!).

The Saint
20th January 2014, 01:06 PM
Had got something planned at the weekend to get an appropriate image, but due to ill I couldn't do it.

Simon

corned
20th January 2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks everyone!

Being a noob, I didn't feel as if I could just impose new rules 'on the fly', so I thought it best to ask as I couldn't find any precedent for this in earlier challenges.

I agree a simple extension would seem the best way. Shall we say a fortnight then? New end date is Sunday 2nd February 2014.

Let's hope people are not now snowed in so they can't get to any gigs! :p

tomphotofx
20th January 2014, 02:04 PM
Thanks for the new date, I'm guessing Music doesn't necessarily mean Gigs, will do my best to to take part.

Tom

Janet
20th January 2014, 02:05 PM
I doubt I'll be able to take anything, but I'll have a go!

Just a pity that the photos have to be taken within a particular timescale - I've been virtually housebound since the end of October, but have hundreds of shots of my pet brass band taken previously!

I may try and improvise with a still life...

Janet

corned
20th January 2014, 02:39 PM
Thanks for the new date, I'm guessing Music doesn't necessarily mean Gigs, will do my best to to take part.

Tom

Quite right! Music as a broad brush. An interesting close-up of a detail on an instrument, a live act, a busker, anything really. The only stipulation was "no carol singers" but we're past that now!

The world's your oyster...

Janet - let's see what you can come up with. :)

Chevvyf1
20th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Not going to a gig but would do a "Musical Still Life" if you extend to next Sunday at 8pm ?

just read it Tx :)

blu-by-u
7th February 2014, 06:18 AM
Only 2 entry? I did send in an entry.

corned
7th February 2014, 04:21 PM
Blu-by-u: Sorry but I received no entry from you. I've just been through my spam folders too, just to make sure, and I've not got anything from you. Just the two in the list.

Can you send it again please, and I will add it to the vote?

kwilson @ ironteam . co . uk

Thanks.