PDA

View Full Version : 9-18 sample images from Photokina

Ian
23rd September 2008, 02:09 PM
Just been posted here:

http://fourthirds-user.com/2008/09/photokina_2008_olympus_digital_zuiko_image_samples .php

Ian :)

Chillimonster
23rd September 2008, 02:17 PM
Looking good :)

*chr

Ian
23rd September 2008, 09:32 PM
Looking good :)

*chr

The samples have been discussed on dpreview and someone requested some higher ISO pix with smaller apertures. I think I have some, so will be updating the article shortly.

Ian

Ian
23rd September 2008, 10:55 PM
I have updated the article with a side by side shot of the 7-14 and 9-18 to show the difference in size, and added a second page of samples taken at f/7.1 instead of full aperture, see:

http://fourthirds-user.com/2008/09/photokina_2008_olympus_digital_zuiko_image_samples .php/a

Ian

Nova Invicta
26th September 2008, 08:45 PM
Played with the lens on the stand and its definately going to be my next addition. I though Olympus had a great stand and I liked the way they had sections for the three DSLRs. The staff were really helpful and everyone knew where the No1 badges came from!
The tiered lens section was also well designed with adjustment of the cameras up or down to suit the customers height when sampling the lenses.

Ian
27th September 2008, 09:58 AM
Played with the lens on the stand and its definately going to be my next addition. I though Olympus had a great stand and I liked the way they had sections for the three DSLRs. The staff were really helpful and everyone knew where the No1 badges came from!
The tiered lens section was also well designed with adjustment of the cameras up or down to suit the customers height when sampling the lenses.

Did you notice the huge A0 prints produced on the stand using a big HP photo printer? A good response to those who complain 10MP is not enough :)

Ian

Nova Invicta
27th September 2008, 09:40 PM
Ian
I did notice the prints and yes I agree that IF those that doubt the quality stopped by and noticed the prints in detail it would surely make them think again.
Once again one of the better stands at Photokina 2008