PDA

View Full Version : Promotion HLD-4 grips starting to be shipped

Ian
11th December 2007, 11:12 PM
I've had word from Olympus this evening that the first free HLD-4 power grips being claimed by E-System users who have bought an E-3 should be on their way to owners in the next few days.

Ian

R MacE
12th December 2007, 12:48 AM
Thanks Ian,

you deserve a medal for the trouble you go to keeping us all happy :)

Richard

PeterD
12th December 2007, 01:07 AM
I've had word from Olympus this evening that the first free HLD-4 power grips being claimed by E-System users who have bought an E-3 should be on their way to owners in the next few days.

Ian

Thanks Ian. Any news of the backpack?

PeterD

Melaka
12th December 2007, 06:55 AM
Excellent news, Ian. Thank you for chasing the matter up.

emirpprime
12th December 2007, 09:22 AM
Thanks for keeping us updated Ian :D

Melaka
14th December 2007, 11:00 AM
I've just received the following email from Olympus Europe

"Thank you for your purchase and registration. We have received your request for the back pack and the power grip and your application has been granted. It is now being processed and we thank you for your patience. We cannot tell you unfortunately when exactly it will arrive."

It's nice to have an acknowledgement at last, albeit exactly three weeks after I sent off the invoice. However I don't get much comfort from the fact they can't estimate a despatch, let alone delivery, date. Customer service is still getting a thumbs down from this user. The chance of getting the items within the 28 days I would consider reasonable does not look promising.