PDA

View Full Version : EVF turn off frames being displayed when in C-AF

birdboy
13th November 2013, 04:51 PM
Does anyone know when using the EVF if it is possible to turn off the picture taken and displayed, albeit briefly, when in C-AF.

I am having so much trouble tracking (BIF) when in C-AF because when you hold down the shutter button in sequential shooting mode it displays the frame you have taken and that is so distracting.

If its not possible then perhaps when the next firmware release comes along this could be included.

What do others think?

photo_owl
13th November 2013, 04:58 PM
Does anyone know when using the EVF if it is possible to turn off the picture taken and displayed, albeit briefly, when in C-AF.

MENU

big spanner

Rec View

OFF

birdboy
13th November 2013, 05:06 PM
MENU

big spanner

Rec View

OFF

Wow many thanks Photo_owl oh so simple:o. I did read the friging manual as well. For some reason (old age) I only thought that related to the screen.*chr

bredman
13th November 2013, 05:33 PM
First you look where you think it should be, then you look where you think Olympus might put it, then you ask on here and are told it's right under your nose. Same old :D.

Phill D
13th November 2013, 09:33 PM
Yes it confused me at first too. I was beginning to think there was something wrong until I found it in the menu. Only question I have is can you have it not do the reviews if you hold the camera to your eye but still have a review period if viewing on the LCD?