PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone still having a problem with activating their regsitration here?

Ian
12th November 2007, 10:26 AM
If you have completed the first part of the registration procedure for this site and not received a confirmation and final activation email, please get in touch - using the Contact Us link at the bottom of most pages on the forum.

About 30 people haven't yet activated their registrations, but we think the problem that prevented activation emails from being received has been fixed. By getting in touch we can manually activate your accounts.

Thanks,

Ian

bammo
12th November 2007, 06:27 PM
Just registered, and was wondering where the activation email was, but have just found it in the spam folder in gmail. I've now activated the account.

Ian
12th November 2007, 09:11 PM
Just registered, and was wondering where the activation email was, but have just found it in the spam folder in gmail. I've now activated the account.

I think that could be the explanation, though my Outlook 2003 spam filter passed it through. Our mail server has an incoming mail spam filter too and no problem there. But it's worth noting!

Ian