PDA

View Full Version : hello

durango25
17th September 2008, 01:35 AM
HI
I am new to the forum but not a stranger to it. I have read many scripts and am quite excited to share my photos and experiences and to hear from you as well.

PeterD
17th September 2008, 05:16 AM
HI
I am new to the forum but not a stranger to it. I have read many scripts and am quite excited to share my photos and experiences and to hear from you as well.

Welcome to the forum. It would be great to share knowledge and images. As you are obviously aware from having visited the site before, we have a great variety in interests here and we love to share them.
I joined the site when it first opened and it was the only place to be if you had Olympus hardware. Helping each other has been the key to improving our skills and knowledge. The gallery is testimony of our progress.

Peter

theMusicMan
17th September 2008, 06:41 AM
Hi and welcome to e-group. Glad you have decided to register with the site and join in with the fun and frolics.

I visited Toronto several times when my wife's sister lived there a few years ago - indeed, a very beautiful city. Shame I hadn't ventured into photography when I was there as there are loads of superb photo opportunities. I am sure when we see your shots that it will bring back some superb memories.

Looking forward to seeing your shots... what's your kit?

durango25
17th September 2008, 12:38 PM
Thanks for the replies Peter and John...Kit now consist of e1,e3,14-54.sigma 150 2.8 macro and bunch of other goodies,more to come in the future...great forum and looking forward to sharing som pics in the near future....Rory