PDA

View Full Version : I've Succumbed to Tempatation....

DekHog
31st October 2013, 07:37 PM
A shiny, black 75mm F1.8 is on it's way to me next week! :D

It was that or the E-M1 but, thinking about it, the M1 really didn't tickle my fancy too much (apart from the EVF and 1/8000th) as I'd never use standard 4/3 lenses or manual focus lenses on it......

At 599 brand new in the box, I couldn't resist, and I still love my dinky E-M5 very much..... :D

Shhhhhh, don't tell the wife (as she's not getting a Xmas prezzie now)..... :eek:

bilbo
31st October 2013, 08:51 PM
Shhhhhh, don't tell the wife (as she's not getting a Xmas prezzie now)..... :eek:

It doesn't work like that as you well know. They always find out. Prepare for the worst! ;)

Zuiko
31st October 2013, 09:45 PM
When she finds out it will be an extra big (expensive!) Christmas prezzy for her! Best get your overdraft increased in advance! :eek:

Ross the fiddler
31st October 2013, 09:51 PM
It doesn't work like that as you well know. They always find out. Prepare for the worst! ;)

When she finds out it will be an extra big (expensive!) Christmas prezzy for her! Best get your overdraft increased in advance! :eek:

Sometimes it is OK to tell her afterwards or sometimes better to just tell you're getting it.

I wish well you well Derek, and enjoy than lens (hopefully not from the dog house though).

*chr

f2uk
20th November 2013, 10:21 AM
At 599 brand new in the box, I couldn't resist, and I still love my dinky E-M5 very much..... :D

So where on earth did you find that???

OlyPaul
20th November 2013, 10:27 AM
A shiny, black 75mm F1.8 is on it's way to me next week! :D

At that price I would have been tempted to!;)

Wally
20th November 2013, 10:42 AM
At that price I would have been tempted to!;)

Thankfully, I'm skint. I can resist everything except temptation.

@DekHog... enjoy your new toy and looking forward to seeing some results.

sapper
20th November 2013, 10:54 AM
A very good price. Would have been tepmted myself at that price.

Graham_of_Rainham
20th November 2013, 11:04 AM
Excellent lens. What do you plan on using it for *???

*chr

StephenL
20th November 2013, 11:45 AM
You'll love it! It's a sharp wee lens, and well-worth a few nappy-changing sessions.

Jim Ford
20th November 2013, 02:11 PM

A substantial credit to my paypal account, or you're dead as in 'The Late DekHog'!

Jim