PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Manchester

jeanettekaren
14th September 2008, 10:27 PM
I have just had this forum recommended to me so thought I would stop by and say hello. I've had my E-510 twin lens kit for a couple of weeks and am looking forward to learning how to use it.

I'm hoping you knowledgeable people will be able to help ;)

TIA
Jeanette :)

yorky
14th September 2008, 10:37 PM
Hello and Welcome. I am sure you will enjoy the camera and benifit from the group. http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/don_t_fence_me_IN.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/8202)

PeterD
15th September 2008, 02:44 AM
I have just had this forum recommended to me so thought I would stop by and say hello. I've had my E-510 twin lens kit for a couple of weeks and am looking forward to learning how to use it.

I'm hoping you knowledgeable people will be able to help ;)

TIA
Jeanette :)

Hi and a very big welcome to you.

To help you get off the ground, have a look at the following link:

http://www.wrotniak.net/photo/43/e510-rev.html

This should start to help you get to grips with your new camera and we shall look forward to you posting some images here. Foto fare is the place to get friendly advice on techniques and tips based on images you have posted.

Peter

DTD
15th September 2008, 06:03 AM
Hi jeanettekaren – welcome to the forum. I'm from Manchester too. Wonder if there's enough members to get a Manchester meet off the ground?

ndl0071
15th September 2008, 08:53 AM
Welcome from a fellow E510 user, I look forward to seeing some of your gallery photos.

Neil

Chillimonster
15th September 2008, 10:00 AM
Hi there :)

Another manchester member here.

At this rate there will be enough for a Manchester Meet *yes, and if there is count me in.

Chris

bully74uk
15th September 2008, 11:43 AM
Hi and Welcome.

Ive had my E510 Twin Lens for a couple of months now and am chuffed to bits with it.

Do check out the Wrotniak website as posted earlier though as you will find the recommended settings for the camera on there and IMO they do make a difference.

This forum ain't too bad for advice either ;)

StephenL
15th September 2008, 12:24 PM
Welcome! You will enjoy your E-510 - it's a great camera!

Barr1e
15th September 2008, 02:13 PM
Hi jeanettekaren -

Welcome to e-system user group.

Regards. Barr1e

jeanettekaren
15th September 2008, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the welcome :)

The link is really interesting and I will spend a good few hours this weekend having a play around with the settings. I will definately be up for a Manchester meet after I have had a bit more practice, otherwise it may turn into a "teach Jeanette how to use her camera" meet. :p

Ijay37
16th September 2008, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the welcome :)

The link is really interesting and I will spend a good few hours this weekend having a play around with the settings. I will definately be up for a Manchester meet after I have had a bit more practice, otherwise it may turn into a "teach Jeanette how to use her camera" meet. :p

Welcome to the group. I am only a 30mile free bus ride from Manchester snd would be interested in a Manchester meet.

John

grumpy69
20th September 2008, 05:21 AM
Hi there :)

Another manchester member here.

At this rate there will be enough for a Manchester Meet *yes, and if there is count me in.

Chris

Can I come out to play Chris :D

Adam
28th September 2008, 07:35 AM
Hello and welcome from another new one to the site pleased to meet you Jeanette*chr.
Adam..

Ellie
30th September 2008, 03:48 PM
Hi Jeanette, welcome to the forum :)

Graham_of_Rainham
30th September 2008, 04:01 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the Forum. There is a lot of experience available here and the group does have meeting days which are great fun

*chr