PDA

View Full Version : Finally joined the forum - great hire service!

GeorgeAnt
16th October 2013, 08:04 PM
I got to know this community by looking for a hire service for Olympus equipment - I live in Belgium. I've hired twice - in 2010 an E30 & 14-35 f/2, in 2011 an E5, 12-60 and again 14-35 f/2. You can tell I love that lens. Anyway, great, professional and timely service from Julia and Jan. I'm planning to get into m43, so probably I'll be hiring again from them!

Ian
16th October 2013, 08:35 PM
Nice to see you here, George - we have even more lenses to choose from now :)

Ian

GeorgeAnt
17th October 2013, 08:03 PM
Ian, sorry to misspell your name - Jan must be the most common name here Flanders - I was in auto-mode!

George

Ian
18th October 2013, 10:44 AM
Ian, sorry to misspell your name - Jan must be the most common name here Flanders - I was in auto-mode!

George

No problem! :)

Ian

Zuiko
18th October 2013, 10:56 AM

George

I'm sure he has been called worse! :D

Welcome to the forum, George and yes it is a great hire service, I've used it myself. :)

atmo
31st December 2013, 02:12 PM
I just joined the forum for the same reason. Hiring rates in Dublin are shall we say... not very competitive. I've often regarded the prices available to my American friends through LensRental.com to be miraculous in comparison. When I went searching for a nearest equivalent in the UK, I found half a dozen lenders all offering exclusively Canon and Nikon!
I finally stumbled upon the list of equipment here and was quite incredulous that such a thing existed at all, so low were my expectations.
I will save use of the rental list for a special occasion, perhaps next time I visit a friend in London, just to simplify the postage. No sense in paying €20 in postage for a €20 rental term!