PDA

View Full Version : WDC E-M1 review now online

Tradetalk
11th October 2013, 09:37 PM
What Digital Camera have posted their E-M1 review online and they really seem to rate it!

Click here (http://www.whatdigitalcamera.com/equipment/reviews/compactsystemcameras/129680/1/olympus-om-d-e-m1-review.html) to read it.

Olybirder
11th October 2013, 11:04 PM
That is an extremely positive review. I can't help thinking that such a glowing review will mean that supplies of the camera will be even more stretched in the coming weeks than they are at present, which is a good and a bad thing.

Looking at the sample images I have a feeling that I have seen that model in the bathroom somewhere before. ;)

Ron

Bikie John
12th October 2013, 07:40 AM
He's not exactly sitting on the fence, is he:

"Put simply, the E-M1 is not just one of the best system cameras around at the moment, but one of the best cameras full stop."

John

G2EWS
12th October 2013, 07:49 AM

"Put simply, the E-M1 is not just one of the best system cameras around at the moment, but one of the best cameras full stop."

John

Yes, that is my favourite quote as well!

Regards

Chris

StephenL
12th October 2013, 10:40 AM

John
Having had mine for exactly 24 hours, I have to agree. Just about got it set up to my taste (initially). Now to go down the Grove and try it out!