PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic Studio Opportunity

shirley
11th September 2008, 04:29 PM
Hi everyone,
I have now got a few more details regarding a possible studio shoot, although I am still awaiting proposed dates.

The current proposal would be for there to be 3 two hour sessions at a studio in Rayleigh, Essex.
1. Fashion and portrait
2. Glamour and fine art nude
3. Still life.
The structure of the day can be amended as we wish.

The full day would be £105 to include 2 different models, tuition, lunch, props and studio hire.
If you wish to come for one or two sessions it would cost £35 per session which would include studio hire, tuition and models or props as appropriate. These charges assume 6 people per session, should there be fewer we would have to reassess as the cost would increase.

Given these costs it would be useful to know who is interested in this opportunity. Please PM me ASAP with any questions and expressions of interest letting me know which session/sessions you would be interested in. As soon as I know dates I will need a firm commitment.
Thank you
Shirley

shirley
11th September 2008, 08:58 PM
Hi Everybody,
Just to let people know that I already have 5 of us wanting to do the full day, depending on dates. The day and costing is based around 6 people, although we may be able to persuade them to take an extra one or two, so if you are interested please let me know ASAP. If there are more people than the studio can take in one go I will set up a waiting list and it might be possible to organise another event.
Thank you
Shirley

Zuiko
11th September 2008, 09:13 PM
Hi Everybody,
Just to let people know that I already have 5 of us wanting to do the full day, depending on dates. The day and costing is based around 6 people, although we may be able to persuade them to take an extra one or two, but if you are interested please let me know ASAP. If there are more people than the studio can take in one go I will set up a waiting list and it might be possible to organise another event.
Thank you
Shirley

It really is a great opportunity, especially as it covers tuition as well as studio and props. Just think, how would spending 105 most improve your photography: buying new equipment or attending this day? :)

John

B.P.S Studios
11th September 2008, 10:45 PM
Would love to attend this but I,m too far away.

Graham_of_Rainham
12th September 2008, 12:48 PM
Would love to attend this but I,m too far away.

Why not come up with a nice little B&B nearby and run some tuition sessions yourself.

*chr

shirley
13th September 2008, 07:21 AM
Hi All,
I am in the middle of trying to organise a Saturday in October/November. I have PMd all those who showed an initial interest - please check your inbox- and am awaiting a response re a day that suits most.
It looks as though there will be at least one place still available for the full day which will cost 105 to include studio hire, models, tuition, props and lunch. The day will probably run from 10 -5 ish. The usual cost for a similar full day at the studio is 120 so they are giving us a discount.
If you are interested PM me or leave a message here listing the Saturdays you would be available in October/November.
Thank you
Shirley

shirley
17th September 2008, 09:12 PM
FINAL DETAILS OF STUDIO DAY
I have managed to set up a Four Thirds studio day and there is one, may be two places still available. This is a good opportunitity if you want to develop your people/still life photography.
The studio is in Rayleigh, Essex and the day will take place on 29th November. The day will run from approx 10.00-5.00 and will provide opportunities for portrait, glamour, fashion, fine art nude and still life photographs. The cost, which includes hire of studio, models, props, tuition and lunch, is £105. I would require £25 deposit with balance paid in cash on the day. If you are interested please PM me with your email address so we can exchange further details, it will be first come, first served.

Zuiko
17th September 2008, 10:13 PM
If you need convincing of the value of this day, click this link.....

http://www.kaz-studio.co.uk/index.html

I'm first on the list, see you there! :)

Graham_of_Rainham
17th September 2008, 10:22 PM
Not only will we all learn a lot, I think this will be great fun. :)

See you there

*chr

theMusicMan
18th September 2008, 06:12 AM
Hope you all have a great day, looks to be an excellent studio session with only several places left. I wish I could find my way there but it's a tad too far, maybe another time.

shirley
18th September 2008, 07:11 AM
Hi John,
Yes we are looking forward to it, its a pity you cant join us. Are you still going to run a day on your side of the country, I am sure there would be interest?

Shirley

HughofBardfield
20th September 2008, 10:57 AM
FINAL DETAILS OF STUDIO DAY
I have managed to set up a Four Thirds studio day and there is one, may be two places still available. This is a good opportunitity if you want to develop your people/still life photography.
The studio is in Rayleigh, Essex and the day will take place on 29th November. The day will run from approx 10.00-5.00 and will provide opportunities for portrait, glamour, fashion, fine art nude and still life photographs. The cost, which includes hire of studio, models, props, tuition and lunch, is £105. I would require £25 deposit with balance paid in cash on the day. If you are interested please PM me with your email address so we can exchange further details, it will be first come, first served.

Bump! :):):)

shirley
20th September 2008, 11:08 AM
Thanks for bumping this up Hugh.
I have just had one more taker so,if anybody out there is interested but hasnt let me know, there is only one place left - may be two if we can persuade the studio to take an extra.
Here is a link to a day that is running tomorrow costing 15 more than our day!
http://www.kaz-studio.co.uk/21st_sept_2008.html

We have a rough outline but can amend timings to suit us.

Shirley

shirley
22nd September 2008, 08:32 AM
Just to let you all know that we have filled the places, however if anybody else is interested I will create a waiting list in case anybody drops out. If you would like to be added to the list just send me a PM.
Thank you

HughofBardfield
22nd September 2008, 08:49 AM
Excellent news!

Many thanks to Shirley for organising this - no easy task! :) Should be an excellent day!

Graham_of_Rainham
30th November 2008, 10:40 PM
This turned out to be a great success thanks to Shirley's organisation and Clive's Tuition

http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/500/moet.jpg (http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/10599)

Look out for more e-group events

Photo taken at Kaz Studio

http://www.kaz-studio.co.uk