PDA

View Full Version : Terms and Conditions on the "Offer"

brian1208
5th October 2013, 09:42 PM
Has anyone been able to locate where these are hidden?

I wanted to read what they say about the need to have "Pre-ordered" to be entitled to receive the offer (I'm thinking of ditching my pre-order with WEX and getting it elsewhere)

I can't for the life of me get access to the T&Cs, none of the links take me there and I can't see anything on the Olympus Europe site

Has anyone found them?

Olybirder
5th October 2013, 09:46 PM
Is this what you are looking for?

http://special.olympus.eu/s/upgrade-omd/terms/en_GB

Ron

brian1208
5th October 2013, 10:00 PM
thanks Ron, don't know why I couldn't find it but I had my 4th unsuccessful go before posting.

Looks like there is no restriction in my changing my order (I've already pre-registered a while ago)

Saved the info so shouldn't have to trouble you good folks any more on this :)

Phill D
5th October 2013, 10:07 PM
I couldn't find it either Ron thanks.
Now to claim my freebies.

Olybirder
5th October 2013, 10:12 PM
No problem Brian and Phil. It is quite well tucked away.

I noticed a couple of points of interest in them:
The MMF-3 Adapter and/or HLD-7 Battery Grip will be distributed on a “first come, first served” basis and sent to the address entered by the User in the registration form.
If the offer items come with my camera from Olympus they will be delivered to work. If they are delivered to my home address it either means taking time off work or making other arrangements with the courier.

Delivery of the HLD-7 Battery Grip and the MMF-3 Adapter may take a few weeks to process.
Not good news if you don't have any m4/3 lenses.

Ron

Phill D
6th October 2013, 05:40 AM
Not good news if you don't have any m4/3 lenses.

Ron

That was going to be my situation. So I bought the 12-50 with the E-M1. Can't wait to get the adapter though.