PDA

View Full Version : 9th E Group Photo Challenge

ndl0071
10th September 2008, 07:54 PM
Hi All,

Here we go with the 9th e-Group Photo Challenge, the subject of which will be "Shadows". Interpret it any way you like.

The challenge will be open to all members of e-group www site. Pictures should be taken (dated in EXIF) between Thursday 11th September and Wednesday 8th October entries to be in before midnight on the 9th October.

Entries will be posted and voting will commence on Friday 10th October and will close at midnight on Wednesday15th October.

The winner will be declared on Thursday 16th October.

The rules, as usual, are listed below. Anyone submitting pictures that do not comply with the rules will be informed of this, and will be asked to resubmit the picture in compliance with the rules. If this doesn't happen, I'm afraid the picture will not be included/uploaded for judging.

The Rules

1. Please feel free to submit a picture that matches the nominated theme (in this case "Shadows") that must have been taken between 11/09/2008 and 08/10/2008 (including both of these dates).

2. You must be the photographer who created the picture in order to enter the challenge, and all entries must be visibly anonymous and should be sent to the challenge organiser. You must indicate (a) your real name and (b) your e-group forum name in the email. Any entries with watermarks or that are not clearly identifiable won't be entered into the challenge. (this makes it easier to organise)

3. Entries to the challenge :-
a. Should contain no watermarks, distinguishing effects and no borders
b. Must be jpg format and no more than 800 px on the longest edge
c. Must have been taken on an Olympus E-Series camera
d. Must have all EXIF data included.

4. You need to be registered on e-group.uk.net forums to qualify for entry into the challenge.

5. Only one entry permitted per challenge please. But if you want to withdraw an entry or replace it with another that's OK, you must make it clear in an email to the challenge organiser before the closing date, also ensure the email contains clear instructions and (if required) your replacement picture.

6. Pictures to be included in this 9th Challenge must arrive in my inbox before midnight on Thursday 9th October. This allows 24 hours for you to process and submit any pictures you may have taken on the 8th October

Please send your entries to ndl0071@yahoo.com

Good luck to everyone. I look forward to seeing your interpretation of the theme.

Neil

ndl0071
13th September 2008, 08:26 PM
Just bumping!:D

Barr1e
14th September 2008, 12:35 AM
Just bumping!:D

Does that mean this? :confused: :D

Regards. Barr1e

theMusicMan
14th September 2008, 09:01 AM
Thread now a stickie... :)

snaarman
19th September 2008, 08:04 AM
OK, I've put my entry in :-)

Cheers

Pete

ndl0071
20th September 2008, 07:24 AM
Just bumping again

Looks like the suns out across the UK this weekend, perfect to track down those 'Shadows'

Looking forward to seeing more entries.

theMusicMan
26th September 2008, 01:27 PM
I still have my image to sort for this interesting challenge #9, and it looks like a rarity i.e. two nice weekends in a row :)

So, again another chance to don your thinking caps and try to get a great image for this challenge.

Barr1e
26th September 2008, 07:22 PM
Entry sent.

Regards. Barr1e

ndl0071
27th September 2008, 06:58 AM
Thanks Barr1e

Looks like the Suns out again this weekend here's hoping to seeing some more soon, from other members

*chr

Barr1e
27th September 2008, 09:04 PM
Thanks Barr1e

Looks like the Suns out again this weekend here's hoping to seeing some more soon, from other members

*chr

Hi Neil -

Quite a scorcher here. One hopes it helped others with an entry.

Regards. Barr1e

ndl0071
28th September 2008, 07:25 AM
Hi Neil -

Quite a scorcher here. One hopes it helped others with an entry.

Regards. Barr1e

Well, we can always hope can't we, the more the merrier!

tim g
28th September 2008, 09:33 AM
My entry on its way.

Tim

ndl0071
28th September 2008, 06:57 PM
Hi Tim

Please check your PMs

Thanks
Neil:)

ndl0071
3rd October 2008, 07:43 AM
Just a reminder that you only have until Thursday 9th Oct to get your entry in for the 'Shadows' photo challenge. Voting starts in a weeks time.

Please send to ndl0071@yahoo.com

Please ensure that you read and comply with the comp rules at the head of this thread.

Thank you.

Neil