PDA

View Full Version : Gothic Nude

B.P.S Studios
8th September 2008, 12:00 AM
http://e-group.uk.net/gallery/data/503/medium/BP289813-w.jpg

HughofBardfield
8th September 2008, 01:21 PM
I'm afraid these effects are not my cup of tea at all. I think they actually detract from what would otherwise be a very nice image - especially with the selective colour on the necklace. Perhaps my concern is related to having an already "busy" setting with the grass, and adding yet more detail in with the texture on the model's skin. It sort of looks like an all-over tattoo, which may have been what you wanted to achieve...

Having said that, I think this is more successful of the two images you've posted. I don't think the "snakeskin" texture works at all for me, I'm afraid.

Just my uninformed opinion - I have no skills whatever in figure photgraphy and very few indeed in Photoshop!:o I just thought I would give some feedback as a lot of people seem to be looking but not commenting!

7tenths
6th May 2009, 09:36 PM
For me, the model has no connection with the camera and as a consequence I have no connection with the model. Which is fine if you are going for a 'voyeuristic' feel. I also agree with Hugh, re: the effect. What was the brief ? What had you set out to achieve ?

wet in washington
6th May 2009, 11:35 PM
Nope, doesn't work for me either. :(