PDA

View Full Version : Our Exhibiton Starts Friday

brian1208
2nd September 2013, 08:32 AM
If anyone feels like dropping down to Christchurch you can be sure of a warm welcome.

We are having an "Open House" session of Sunday 8th Sept (an excuse to share a few drinks, nibbles and Jelly Babies :) )

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m531/oldcanon/HutHeavenposterforweb.jpg

wellyboot
2nd September 2013, 02:44 PM
Just wish I lived closer Brian, as I would love to come along!

brian1208
2nd September 2013, 04:04 PM
I could always send you a DVD of the exhibition and some Jelly Babies if you like ;)

Wee man
2nd September 2013, 05:35 PM
Best of luck hope all goes well

wellyboot
3rd September 2013, 09:59 AM
I could always send you a DVD of the exhibition and some Jelly Babies if you like ;)

Being diabetic, I would have to pass on the Jelly Babies, but if you are selling DVD's of the exhibition, I would be genuinely interested!
Anyway the very best of luck, and I hope it goes really well for you both!

brian1208
3rd September 2013, 10:17 AM
Shame you have to pass on the "Babies"

Let me have your address and I will send you a DVD, free, so you can have a look see. (the galley is such that it isn't really possible to get saleable shots of the hung exhibits)

If you spot anything you may like from that then we can of course come to some mutually agreeable arrangement :)

Thanks for the good wishes, its usually our biggest sales of the year but the market seems very unpredictable at the moment, so it could go either way

brian1208
6th September 2013, 07:09 PM
First day went well, a nice selection of visitors, excellent comments re: layout and content, positive feedback on some new style bubble abstracts / landscapes I put up for the first time, one sale, some future options and Pam got a commission :)

Here is a set of very Snapshotty images to give a feel for the layout and content (sorry about the quality, it isn't possible to shoot good wide angle shots because of the gallery structure and the light was all over the place this morning)

http://imagesfromnature.foliopic.com/gallery/paper-n-paint-take-4-19408

wellyboot
6th September 2013, 09:52 PM
Wow Brian! What a very talented pair you both are!
I'm sorry I haven't responded to your offer of a DVD (minus jelly babies of course!), but I have been quite poorly with a suspected case of Campylobacter, but the antibiotics are beginning to kick in thank goodness! Anyway I will PM you with my address if that's OK.
Thank you again and I hope the rest of the weekend is a continuing success!