PDA

View Full Version : OMD offer still waiting?

daveh48
5th August 2013, 12:34 PM
Hi,

Anybody still waiting for the free Case and Battery that were offered with the OMD?

I had a letter from Olympus advising of a delay and was told I would be sent a free Body Cap Lens which I received a few days later but two weeks on and still no case or battery.

Dave.

brian1208
5th August 2013, 01:47 PM
slightly linked, I still have an un-used case from the original offer (having missed the lenses and battery grip)

Its of no use to me so if anyone needs one and is willing to pay the postage its yours :)

Brian

Kiwi Paul
5th August 2013, 09:20 PM
I got my free grip today, about a month after I bought the camera.

Paul

cOMpact
5th August 2013, 10:14 PM
Have just received an email apologising for delay with battery/case and saying they will send the body cap lens as a sweetener.

Camera bought end of June.

Would rather have had the grip....

daveh48
5th August 2013, 10:51 PM
Have just received an email apologising for delay with battery/case and saying they will send the body cap lens as a sweetener.

Camera bought end of June.

Would rather have had the grip....

Tried asking Olympus that when I got my letter about the delayed case and battery. Got a rather in-personnel email explaining terms and conditions of the free offer...... basically telling me there was no chance. Got the body cap lens a couple of days after that.

Just bought an EPL-5 so now waiting for 17mm lens.

Dave.

StephenL
6th August 2013, 06:45 AM
Tried asking Olympus that when I got my letter about the delayed case and battery. Got a rather in-personnel email explaining terms and conditions of the free offer...... basically telling me there was no chance. Got the body cap lens a couple of days after that.

Just bought an EPL-5 so now waiting for 17mm lens.

Dave.
It took about 3 weeks for my 17mm to arrive.

daveh48
15th August 2013, 12:30 PM
It took about 3 weeks for my 17mm to arrive.

Just received the freebie 17mm lens for for the EPL-5 but still no sign of the case and battery for the OMD which is getting on for 2 months now.

Dave.

cOMpact
6th September 2013, 09:20 PM
Battery and case turned up this week. Havenít tried the freebie body cap lens yet....