PDA

View Full Version : Tickets (now all claimed) for a major art photography exhibition launch in London

Ian
1st September 2008, 04:45 PM
I have ten tickets to attend the evening of the launch of a new exhibition by Paris-based photographer and artist, Sarah Moon. The reception takes place at the Royal College of Art in London, on Thursday 16th October and will be introduced by writer and broadcaster, Sir Christopher Frayling. The event is sponsored by Olympus UK and David Bailey will be a key guest.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know as soon as possible by sending me a Private Mail (click here (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm) and enter Ian as the recipient - you need to be logged in for this to work). It will be first come, first served! Please indicate if you would like to bring a guest or not (just one guest per person, please).

Ian

knikki
2nd September 2008, 10:58 AM
I would love to go to that but can't make it to the Village.*sob

Why don't Olympus do it in the Culture Capital, mainly here in Manchester *laugh

On more serious note how long is the Exhibition on for?

Might combine it with a trip to the Tate to see the Mark Rothko one.

Ian
2nd September 2008, 02:02 PM
I have ten tickets to attend the evening of the launch of a new exhibition by Paris-based photographer and artist, Sarah Moon. The reception takes place at the Royal College of Art in London, on Thursday 16th October and will be introduced by writer and broadcaster, Sir Christopher Frayling. The event is sponsored by Olympus UK and David Bailey will be a key guest.

If you are interested in attending, please let me know as soon as possible by sending me a Private Mail (click here (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/private.php?do=newpm) and enter Ian as the recipient - you need to be logged in for this to work). It will be first come, first served! Please indicate if you would like to bring a guest or not (just one guest per person, please).

Ian

All the tickets have now been claimed - everyone who has been successful has been informed via forum email. To those who haven't yet replied to that email, I need your full names for the guest list, thanks!

Ian

Ian
5th September 2008, 07:31 AM
All the tickets have now been claimed - everyone who has been successful has been informed via forum email. To those who haven't yet replied to that email, I need your full names for the guest list, thanks!

Ian

I have two more tickets for the event :), please contact me if you are interested.

Ian

Ian
5th September 2008, 01:28 PM
I have two more tickets for the event :), please contact me if you are interested.

Ian

OK - the last two tickets have gone - thanks for your interest! :D

Ian