PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Used E5

Tordan58
15th July 2013, 08:31 AM
Hi

I just came across a used E5 body, sold by a (serious) retail. Item description: "A". Price tag 8000 SEK (796 with today's exchange rate), including 6 months guarantee, extra battery and remote control RM-CB1. This sounds like a reasonable price to me, would you agree? (Lowest retail price I found in EURO zone is ~12000 SEK, Germany).

Will have a detailed look at the camera in a few days. Anything particular I should check, in addition to the shutter count?

Thanks,
Tord

Imageryone
15th July 2013, 01:37 PM
Lowest I can find here is 1019, so looks a really good price dependant on the shutter count. Hope this helps.

Wee man
15th July 2013, 02:33 PM
If possible take CF & SD cards with you one to check CF pins the other to take shots from both types just to make sure both operate. But with 6 mth cover you should be OK. Check different f settings and shutter speeds. Best of luck with it.

Tordan58
22nd July 2013, 07:47 AM
Except from flash shoe plastic missing, the body tuned out well meeting the "A" description and furthermore with as low as 1437 shutter actuations meant it was not a difficult decision. I will post some photos, in near future hopefully.

Wee man
22nd July 2013, 09:15 AM
Looking forward to your shots with your new weapon.