PDA

View Full Version : Challenge 57 - PARTNERSHIP

jdal
5th June 2013, 09:04 AM
The theme for the next challenge is : PARTNERSHIP.

Plenty of scope to use your imagination, partners can be people, animals, plants, inanimate objects. The top photos will be those that illustrate the theme of partnership best

Please send your entries to me by E-mail: john @ dalrymple dot me dot uk before midnight Sunday 7th July 2013

General rules:
==================

Max. 800 pixels in width or height
Up to 512KB
EXIF intact
Taken by you on an E-series (4/3 or m4/3) camera between 7th June and 7th July 2013 inclusive.
Include your name, your forum moniker and a title for the picture.
Full rules:
==================
1. Photos should be taken (dated in EXIF) between 7th June and 7th July 2013 inclusive and sent in during that period. Photos will be posted in the gallery after 7th July 2013. We will vote in the week following, results announced soon after voting closes. More reminders and details nearer the date.

2. You must be the photographer who created the picture in order to enter the challenge, and all entries must be visibly anonymous and should be sent to the challenge organiser. You must indicate (a) your real name, (b) your e-group forum name and (c) a title for your photo, in the email. Any entries that are not clearly identifiable and verifiable won't be entered into the challenge.

3. Entries to the challenge :

Should contain no watermarks, distinguishing effects and no borders
Must be jpg format and no more than 800 pixels on the longest edge
Must have been taken on an Olympus E-* camera
Must have all EXIF data included for the organiser to verify.
Max file size to suit the gallery here is 512kb.
4. You need to be registered on e-group.uk.net forums to qualify for entry into the challenge. The organiser may also enter the challenge (the entries are anonymous and the organiser is trusted to record votes accurately).

5. Only one entry permitted per challenge please. But if you want to withdraw an entry or replace it with another that's OK, you must make it clear in an email to the challenge organiser before the closing date, also ensure the email contains clear instructions and (if required) your replacement picture.

6. Voting on the challenge:

Any registered member of the e-group forum may vote, including those who submit entries.
Those who submit entries may vote for their own photo but are expected to allot their choices fairly on perceived merit.
Voters should list their three choices in order of preference, by display number and title to avoid confusion.
Points will be allotted as follows: three to first choice, two to second choice, one to third choice.

Chevvyf1
5th June 2013, 10:38 AM
oooh ! Good Theme :) That shall get us all going :)

Wee man
26th June 2013, 05:49 PM
Bump had forgotten this.

Chevvyf1
26th June 2013, 06:05 PM
Ed, glad you did - I completely forgot all about this !

jdal
27th June 2013, 08:13 AM
I'm away in teh Hebrides this week with spasmodic internet access, I'll begin nagging on my return next week. :)

I have one entry so far.

Chevvyf1
27th June 2013, 08:33 AM
John, that's good news only one entry I COULD WIN IT :)
looking forward to seeing your Hebrides images :)

Fearless Leader
27th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Not to undermine you, but we did this in challenge 51. Mind you, that only got three entries....

jdal
28th June 2013, 02:21 PM
Oops, I didn't realise that. Senior moments are getting all too frequent :o

Chevvyf1
28th June 2013, 04:32 PM
Senior moments are ok :)

its often good to have the same theme, as there is sooo much room for interpretation :)

Wee man
28th June 2013, 04:43 PM
Is this John's cunning plan? He wants to repeat the winning entry from 51 but forgot to send it in.

gregles
13th July 2013, 09:09 AM
Hi John,

Is this Challenge still running?

Greg

jdal
13th July 2013, 09:23 AM
Hi John,

Is this Challenge still running?

Greg

Aarrgghh. It is still running, what is not running is my brain. I've got a stupidly busy month in July and it slipped my mind.

I'll get the next stage sorted by this afternoon. I have 4 entries mso far, so any latecomers are welcome. 14:00 today deadline.

gregles
13th July 2013, 09:36 AM
Cheers pal:cool:

Imageryone
13th July 2013, 09:39 AM
PM sent :)

sponner
14th July 2013, 05:33 PM
oops tried again