PDA

View Full Version : hi im Heather

PuppyLover
8th December 2007, 11:56 AM
Hello everyone,

I am Heather, themusicman is my Dad, and he taught me how to take photographs with the Olympus E-400. I like taking photos because it makes me feel peacefull and relaxed and i got it from my dad.:o:o:o:):):)

I am 10 years of age and I also enjoy rugby and playing it as well

Chillimonster
8th December 2007, 12:35 PM
Hi Heather!

Welcome to the forums.

You take some cracking photos and will soon be giving you dad a run for his money :D

PeterD
8th December 2007, 01:28 PM
Welcome Heather. Hope you wil enjoy your time here with the group. Seen your images and they are good.

Good shooting

PeterD

beardedwombat
8th December 2007, 02:24 PM
Hello Heather and welcome to the forum. You have the "eye" for photography and will soon be teaching your Dad a thing or two! He is rightly very proud of you. I loved your picture of the leaf. Keep 'em coming!
Cheers
Chris

CaptainD
8th December 2007, 02:34 PM
Dear Heather,

Welocome aboard, I like your photos very much. Keep taking pictures and you will soon be better than all of us!

Chris

Barr1e
8th December 2007, 03:14 PM
Hi Heather -

A big welcome from me too. I can't wait until my granddaughter uses a camera like you. As you say it seems to give one an inner peace especially when your pix turn out turn out as you wish them to be.

Have fun.

Kind regards. Barr1e

art frames
8th December 2007, 03:54 PM
Hi Heather

Welcome. If you get a gallery of your pictures up then you might win a new battery. That way you can have quite a good 'battle' against dad.

My sons 'borrow' my cameras too. I think it is a great hobby.

Good luck

Peter