PDA

View Full Version : Memory card loss?

jamsa
28th April 2013, 03:32 PM
Just got the camera back last week from the having it updated and screen repair. I used the Art effects option yesterday for a few images, however today when I uploaded to the PC none of the effects images are on the card!!
Anyone else found this before now?

cliff
28th April 2013, 03:46 PM
Got mine back as well this week it took only 9 days, screen, paint, and, button sorted, very fast service.
How are you saving the files on the card? as I think it only stores art filters in jpeg, so you could save as RAW and jpeg ? *chr

jamsa
28th April 2013, 04:06 PM
I have always used the Jpeg and raw option but none have been saved only the images I took before and after selecting the "art" option....

cliff
28th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Hopefully someone will have an answer for you, can you play back anything on the camera, or is there just nothing there ?

jamsa
28th April 2013, 04:50 PM
Nothing there, just Jpegs... will do a factory reset, format the card again as I always do before use and see what happens....

Ian
29th April 2013, 09:49 AM
Have you recorded RAWs as well? You can then apply the art filters retrospectively using Olympus Viewer

Ian

jamsa
30th April 2013, 05:34 PM
OK tried it again and this time the images taken are there in the art effect chosen...a weird glitch that I hope doesn't return... Phew...

thanks

cliff
30th April 2013, 07:09 PM
Glad to here your up and running again, what art filter where you using?
Hope it stays sorted...

jamsa
1st May 2013, 11:31 AM
I used the Art Bracket for the few images I took ...so it takes one picture and saves them in each art effect.