PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs Up for Sigma Service Aust

ozzie
11th April 2013, 09:05 PM
My Bigma developed fungus in the front lens probably because of the never ending rain we are experiencing this year.
Sent it to CR Kennedy in Melbourne hoping for a fix and for $90 returned the lens looks like brand new.
Can highly recommend them if you need service
Cheers
John*chr

Ross the fiddler
12th April 2013, 11:12 AM
My Bigma developed fungus in the front lens probably because of the never ending rain we are experiencing this year.
Sent it to CR Kennedy in Melbourne hoping for a fix and for $90 returned the lens looks like brand new.
Can highly recommend them if you need service
Cheers
John*chr

That's good news John. I wonder if I would get the same service on my grey imported Sigma 150 macro lens if I needed anything done to it? I guess I would, but at a certain price.

*chr

ozzie
12th April 2013, 08:37 PM
I am sure they would Ross and at a reasonable price I would think. The lens always had dust inside but now it is a clear as a whistle very happy.
I am hoping I have a similar result with Olympus as I have returned my 12-60 for repair.
Cheers
John

Ross the fiddler
12th April 2013, 11:08 PM
I am sure they would Ross and at a reasonable price I would think. The lens always had dust inside but now it is a clear as a whistle very happy.
I am hoping I have a similar result with Olympus as I have returned my 12-60 for repair.
Cheers
John

Let's hope that goes well too then.

*chr