PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Time Lapse

Yat
10th April 2013, 08:20 AM
I went to a friend's wedding in Italy last weekend and used an Olympus E-PM1 for shooting time lapse photos and E-PM2 for still and videos. I used three lenses between them; Panasonic 20mm, Olympus 14-42mm and Olympus 9-18mm.

It was just for fun as the happy couple hired local photographers and videographer to record the wedding. Interestingly, the photographer used two different systems; a Nikon body with telephoto lens and a Canon body with wide angle lens.

The video can be viewed on Vimeo (https://vimeo.com/63695642).

I still feel I've a lot to learn about time lapse and video. Feedback is welcome.

Imageryone
10th April 2013, 01:56 PM
Thoroughly enjoyable, caught the happy mood spot on.

Olybirder
10th April 2013, 02:10 PM
I really enjoyed that. It looks as if it was a 'right old knees up'. I bet your video captured the spirit of the event better than the efforts of the two local photographers.

Ron

Yat
11th April 2013, 08:14 AM
Thanks for your comments

Yat

Ross the fiddler
24th June 2015, 12:39 AM
Great idea, I actually found the interspersed video did not add much and would have preferred the whole thing in timelapse.

This is the real thread that was originally posted by Yat back back in 2013 & was lifted by a scumbag scammer that you unfortunately replied to. Anyhow, now your comment is quoted in this real thread by Yat (& the scam thread pushed off the front page).

*chr

OM USer
24th June 2015, 11:13 AM
This is the real thread that was originally posted by Yat back back in 2013 & was lifted by a scumbag scammer that you unfortunately replied to. Anyhow, now your comment is quoted in this real thread by Yat (& the scam thread pushed off the front page)

Thank you Ross an apologies to Yat.

rambodsouza
7th July 2015, 08:01 AM
Interesting elements...!!!