I think we should have a party when we get there :D

PeterD
8th December 2007, 01:22 AM
I think we should have a party when we get there :D

Is that an invite?

PeterD

Barr1e
8th December 2007, 09:11 AM
I know this brewery has 'evenings' for groups and comes with a fish and chip supper.:D
http://www.tringbrewery.co.uk/home.html
Tring is in Hertfordshire.

Who knows they would probably label an OLYMPUS beer!:cool:

I'm sure for those of you who are not into beer they could possibly supply glasses of water they use to make the ales.:eek:

Regards. Barr1e

[This is only a thought perhaps for next year - although a brewery visit would limit consumption for those who drive especially if you drink this http://www.hemeltoday.co.uk/tring-news/Charge-of-the-dark-brigade.3528102.jp.]

theMusicMan
8th December 2007, 10:01 AM
This is great news indeed, and I am sure the site will continue to grow. It's down to the good work Ian has done in setting the site up, but also down to us as members to further promote it to those who may be interested, and to add content as we learn.

Great work Ian.

j.baker
8th December 2007, 11:17 AM
I think that as long as we have 500 members who post and contribute that that would be worth celebrating, but how many registered for the free battery?

theMusicMan
8th December 2007, 11:29 AM
I think that as long as we have 500 members who post and contribute that that would be worth celebrating, but how many registered for the free battery?Who cares, if they registered, they registered.

With forums, one will always get rogue registrations and members who will post once or not at all, this is inevitable - and believe me, I know.

Members are members, and the more we get, the better. Obviously, the more 'better' (proactive etc) members we attract makes the site provide even more value-add, and I am sure Ian is going to get there in time.

emirpprime
9th December 2007, 11:26 AM
Since the number of galleries (required for the battery) is relatively low compared to the users I think we just have a lot of lurkers! Lets hope they get the courage to start posting.
I think this forum will get better and better.
Phil