PDA

View Full Version : Challenge #54 - WATER - VOTING

cariadus
12th March 2013, 09:20 PM
ARGH!! I knew this would happen. I've been so busy over the last month and had so many emails that one of the entries was missed from the voting thread. Many apologies to the person concerned. I've taken this post down for the moment and will put it back up when I've added the missing entry. I have a very tight schedule this morning. All votes cast so far will be null and void and we'll start again.

Voting thread now here: Challenge #54 - WATER - VOTING - TAKE 2 (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26130)

sponner
12th March 2013, 10:08 PM
great entries, vote sent

cariadus
12th March 2013, 10:18 PM
great entries, vote sent

Thanks for voting - 2 votes received so far. Keep them coming!

If you use the mailto link please do remember to remove NOSPAM from the address!

rutwij
13th March 2013, 12:33 AM
Sent you a PM re my entry.

Chevvyf1
13th March 2013, 08:29 AM
urmmm where are the entries ? please :) usually they are loaded in this thread and I cannot see them :( it must be these Bionic eyes misfiring :)

cariadus
13th March 2013, 08:50 AM
urmmm where are the entries ? please :) usually they are loaded in this thread and I cannot see them :( it must be these Bionic eyes misfiring :)

Please see the first post in this thread, Chevvy, I managed to omit one of the entries from the voting post so I've taken them all down until I can sort it out (probably later today) and then we'll start the voting again. Sorry for any confusion.

cariadus
13th March 2013, 09:14 PM
I'm not surprised Chevvy was confused and missed seeing your edited first post as I did exactly the same thing. :) It may have been better had you posted the explanation for removing the entries at the end of the current posts then it would have at least been in chronological order and made more sense. Good luck with sorting it out anyway *chr

Point taken, John, I should have included an explanation at the end. I felt I had to take down the original photos as soon as I was aware of a problem, though, to be fair to the missed entries.

Could everyone please use this thread to vote: Challenge #54 - WATER - VOTING - TAKE 2 (http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=26130)