PDA

View Full Version : Free 45mm f1.8 or HLD 6 until March 31

Daveart
28th February 2013, 10:58 AM
just to let you all know that Olympus UK are offering these to new purchases of the OMD, until the end of March 2013.

Dave

Ross the fiddler
28th February 2013, 12:20 PM
That is a nice deal to continue with. I hope (or wish) they do something worthwhile here is Australia too (as the last deal finished at the end of January). The company guy (Shane) that was doing the blog announcements (& started a very basic forum) has left at the end of January. We are waiting to see who else is taking on his role (although Elaine seems to be taking care of blog product announcements & has answered some twitter queries). One hopes finances haven't been cut back for staffing here.

Daveart
28th February 2013, 07:37 PM
Hi Ross, I hope that Oly offers some deals for you guys down under too.

I bought my EM5 about three weeks ago and the deal had just started the very day I bought mine lucky or what. I got the HLD 6 which really balanced the camera out plus you get 2 extra FN buttons, which really comes in handy.

Dave

Ross the fiddler
28th February 2013, 09:01 PM
Hi Ross, I hope that Oly offers some deals for you guys down under too.

I bought my EM5 about three weeks ago and the deal had just started the very day I bought mine lucky or what. I got the HLD 6 which really balanced the camera out plus you get 2 extra FN buttons, which really comes in handy.

Dave

I bought my HLD-6 a few weeks ago & know what you mean. *yes