PDA

View Full Version : help

muckup61
2nd August 2008, 12:07 AM
hello im new here and would appreciate some advice on how to re-set my e-400 back to factory settings, when i go to menu re-set is there and lit up but soon as i move across re-set light dims and when i scroll down it skips it, if i go to edit re-set protected appears dont know how to turn this off. ?

Graham_of_Rainham
2nd August 2008, 02:07 PM
First of all welcome to the Forum.

It's such a pity that your first posting is a cry for help. However while I personally can't help, never having experienced this problem, I'm sure there will be others here that will jump in to help. I'll post the problem on the sister site and see if anyone there can help.

*chr

RogerMac
2nd August 2008, 07:43 PM
hello im new here and would appreciate some advice on how to re-set my e-400 back to factory settings, when i go to menu re-set is there and lit up but soon as i move across re-set light dims and when i scroll down it skips it, if i go to edit re-set protected appears dont know how to turn this off. ?

I have only tested it on an E510 but on that this setting is indeed "greyed out" when the camera is set to AUTO. If you turn the dial to P (or any of the other settings) the options are available

I think thjat this is Oly's attempt to protect beginners from their own actions.

Roger

muckup61
2nd August 2008, 09:53 PM
roger mac tried that worked a treat thanks very much.

Graham_of_Rainham
2nd August 2008, 10:33 PM
There you go, told you someone would know the answer (Well Done Roger)

Now we expect to see some pictures.*yes

*chr