PDA

View Full Version : Early 1970s

Barr1e
11th February 2013, 08:50 PM
The snow has restricted Ann1e and I for the past few days getting out and about with camera in hand.

It has meant I had time to go through some holiday videos that needed the touch of Pinnacle.

Here is the first - a short one from 40+ years ago and we both remember the holiday well. Guest appearance of us both and Anne has the better shape!

Regards. Barr1e

Zuiko
11th February 2013, 09:14 PM
Ah, the early '70s. I always think of them as the golden years. Back then life (for me, anyway) was uncomplicated and carefree. And I always had money in my pocket!

You and Anne obviously have some great memories from that time too, Barrie, with the advantage of cine footage to help with the smaller details. Thanks for sharing. *chr

Bill Gordon
11th February 2013, 09:31 PM
Barrie and Anne

Gosh, how lucky that you both are....great photographers, best friends, wonderful companions on a few hours of traipsing along the South Bank, I can never forget your friendship in a time of need and yes I must mention John (Zuiko) another great photographer, friend and that is why I love this forum....it is the best.....it is the only one really devoted to the craft, the tools and the pleasure of companionship.........oh and I mustn't forget the best bitter in the world and just south of the home where single malt is created!!

Imageryone
11th February 2013, 11:43 PM
Ahhhh! The joys of Super 8 ? Just to think, we were at Lido de Jesselo about that time.and all recorded on Super 8.