PDA

View Full Version : New Norwegian

geirsan
29th July 2008, 02:54 PM
Just to introduce myself. Info about me can be found at www.whitezulu.com (English language) and www.ertzgaard.net/geir (Norwegian).
I'm enjoying this site and forum tremendously, and expect to spend a lot of time in here in the coming months.*chr

CaptainD
29th July 2008, 04:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, I look forward to seeing your posts and photos soon. You will find that everyone is helpful and most importantly friendly.

Cheers

Chris *chr

Ian
29th July 2008, 06:41 PM
And a big warm welcome from me too! Will you be posting any pictures? :)

Ian

Graham_of_Rainham
29th July 2008, 07:43 PM
Welcome aboard. Really looking forward to some of your sceanery as I'd like to visit there someday.

*chr

Who's_E
29th July 2008, 09:49 PM
Hei Geirsan,

Definitely looking forward to some Norwegian scenery, I like your country a great deal!

Nick

geirsan
29th July 2008, 11:07 PM
Wow, what a welcome! I think I will feel at home here;-)
I do have some landscape images, and the part of Norway where I live is a beautiful area for landscape and bird photographers.
And it's onlye 18 hours cheap with the ferry from Newcastle or 2 hours cheap by air from Gatwick;-).
I mostly post my images in my own brand new photoblog, and have a gallery together with my brother, but I'll get my act together and do some posting here, too!

Photoblog: www.whitezulu.com
Gallery: http://ertzgaards.smugmug.com

Have a look if you wish!

skyman1
13th October 2008, 09:44 PM
hi Welcome from a newbi as well had a look at some of your photos and i want to come back to your lovely country ,I lived around Oslo for 3 years 1973-6 with a lot of wonderful memories Skiing on Bogstad golf course among others
Har det bra
Mick*chr

geirsan
13th October 2008, 09:45 PM
Nice to hear from you.
I'm trying to arrange one of those Olympus Safaris here in Stavanger next june. Maybe you could come and join if it works out?

Geir

Barr1e
13th October 2008, 09:48 PM
Hi Geirsan

+

Hi skyman1 -

A big welcome from me too. Look forward to your posts and pix.

Regards. Barr1e

theMusicMan
14th October 2008, 06:43 AM
Wow, what a welcome! I think I will feel at home here;-)
I do have some landscape images, and the part of Norway where I live is a beautiful area for landscape and bird photographers.
And it's onlye 18 hours cheap with the ferry from Newcastle or 2 hours cheap by air from Gatwick;-).
I mostly post my images in my own brand new photoblog, and have a gallery together with my brother, but I'll get my act together and do some posting here, too!

Photoblog: www.whitezulu.com (http://www.whitezulu.com)
Gallery: http://ertzgaards.smugmug.com

Have a look if you wish!
Hey Geir - now for someone who loves photographing birds, that's sounds like a superb opportunity for me to try out some time. Can you suggest some suitable locations so I can investigate further please? Thanks.

Also - Stavanger has a world class band too - have listened to many of their recordings.