PDA

View Full Version : Going rate for an e-510?

mas
26th November 2012, 01:16 PM
I'm thinking of selling my 510, could I ask if anyone has bought or sold one recently would you mind giving an indication of price?

(either body only, singlr kit lens or twin lens kit?)

Reason I'm thinking of selling? the Pentax K-30 *inlove

Phill D
26th November 2012, 09:28 PM
I can understand the draw for the K30 as I played with the K5 recently and loved it. I'm sticking with my E510 for a bit longer though in the hope Oly pull something out of the hat in the not too distant future. There are a few E510s on ebay at the moment but I'm sorry to say I'm sure you'll be dissapointed with the prices they are fetching. I know I was. They are so low it's hardly worth selling unless you have glass to go as well and are swaping systems as you are. Prices depend on shutter count and condition though so it's best if you look and compare the images and descriptions to yours.

timg
26th November 2012, 09:52 PM
I would expect body only to go around the 100 mark, up to 200ish for a twin-lens kit... I would have a look at the completed listings section on eBay too.

gregles
26th November 2012, 10:18 PM
I recently sold E510 and 14-45 kit lens for 120. Went to a friend - I bought the E510 for 100 from OlyPaul:)

mas
27th November 2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks!

I know it isn't worth a huge amount which is a shame, but how many cameras do I need, and it makes sense not to run two systems.

Off to look at ebay completeds....