PDA

View Full Version : Posting Images help required please!

Alpha1
17th October 2012, 07:34 PM
I have searched the FAQ's tried all ways but I am unable to post images within my posts!

I have tried using the gallery and the code within to enbed my images, but the right click button of my mouse refuses to "copy" the code so I am unable to transfer the image. I have tried using the code from other forums but it always shows as an invalid file!

I have tried directly uploading from my computer and the file is just recorded as a file reference , needing a further click to then open it as a seperate image....totally unsatisfactory in my view.

I have been a member of other forums for many years now, and I have never experienced this problem before, quite extraordinary. I would really like to know just how to do it and why doesn't the copy/paste function not work from my gallery images code as it does on other forums? I am obviously missing something here! :confused:

Alpha1
18th October 2012, 05:57 AM
Thank you John, I will give that a try!

theMusicMan
18th October 2012, 06:12 AM
There's also this one i did, Dave.

http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?t=19329

Alpha1
18th October 2012, 07:45 AM
John the Musicman, this looks even simpler so I will give that a whirl later.
Do I detect some west country in your voice....maybe some Bristolian?

theMusicMan
18th October 2012, 07:58 AM
John the Musicman, this looks even simpler so I will give that a whirl later.
Do I detect some west country in your voice....maybe some Bristolian?

Oh my goodness... :eek: you will have eGroup regulars laughing out loud at that question :) here's why...

No, there's no Bristolian in my accent (I hope) - as I am a fervent Welshman!*chr

Having said that, over the years a few people have commented in a similar manner. Glad you found the screencast useful.