PDA

View Full Version : Bravo to Ian and Olympus

Invicta
4th October 2012, 01:57 PM
Just a note to express my many thanks to Ian, Mark @ Olympus and the Olympus repair team for sorting out the power issues with my OMD EM-5 and HLD-6 grip.

I was having some odd power issues with my camera: power draining out of the battery and the grip not working fully.

Ian put me in touch with Mark who in turn kept me up to date on progress especially when it looked for a moment that my HLD-6 had gone missing.

It turned out I needed a repair to both the camera and grip. All is now working as expected and I am convinced IS is working much better now too, no doubt a power problem could have been causing my previous intermittent IS success rate.

Many thanks for the help and prompt resolution.

Zuiko
4th October 2012, 02:25 PM
Just a note to express my many thanks to Ian, Mark @ Olympus and the Olympus repair team for sorting out the power issues with my OMD EM-5 and HLD-6 grip.

I was having some odd power issues with my camera: power draining out of the battery and the grip not working fully.

Ian put me in touch with Mark who in turn kept me up to date on progress especially when it looked for a moment that my HLD-6 had gone missing.

It turned out I needed a repair to both the camera and grip. All is now working as expected and I am convinced IS is working much better now too, no doubt a power problem could have been causing my previous intermittent IS success rate.

Many thanks for the help and prompt resolution.

It's always nice to hear good news! *chr