PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Sunny Scotland

ianc
11th November 2007, 12:55 AM
I'm glad to say that after a few false starts I'm here at last and looking forward to the new site.

Ian
11th November 2007, 12:58 AM
I'm glad to say that after a few false starts I'm here at last and looking forward to the new site.

Hello namesake :eek:

Yes, sorry about the teething problems - it's getting better all the time, though :cool:

Ian

Barr1e
11th November 2007, 10:12 AM

Yes, sorry about the teething problems - it's getting better all the time, though :cool:

Ian

I had a thicky Friday evening and most of the day yesterday. When attemting to register I was being logical and kept putting a name ie Ian Burley or Olympus UK even FTU as the referree. When in frustration and having the final attempt late last night my wife being the logical one told me to leave the box blank. The rest of course is history.

Thanks for your help Ian on the sig pic.

Regards. Barr1e

Barr1e
11th November 2007, 11:44 AM

ianc -

Sorry, I forgot to say hi.:)

All the best. Barr1e

Barr1e
11th November 2007, 11:49 AM

Ian

Ian - fixed it for me. You are a star.

Much learning to do at this end.:o

Kindest regards. Barr1e

yorky
11th November 2007, 03:15 PM
I had the problem in getting registered as well, I kept putting four thirds user in eventually common sense prevailed! I just put Ian in and Eureka (no the bath didn'y overflow;);)

Barr1e
11th November 2007, 05:16 PM
I had the problem in getting registered as well, I kept putting four thirds user in eventually common sense prevailed! I just put Ian in and Eureka (no the bath didn'y overflow;);)

Hi Yorky -

All's well that ends well. It looks as if this will be the making of a very good forum, enjoy.:)

Regards. Barr1e

Bo_Nydahl
12th November 2007, 03:38 PM
Welcome Ian I hope you will enjoy the forum as much as I am.

Mike