PDA

View Full Version : Challenge 48 - Result

dbutch
21st August 2012, 07:21 PM
Votes are in and counted and we have a winner

1st Place goes to Picture No. 4 - Run-out by John Palmer a.k.a Bikie John

Well done a good capture of a sporting moment - not sure the batsman would be so impressed with being reminded

And we have a draw for 2nd Place

No. 2 - Handball by Paul Atchinson a.k.a Patchwork &
No. 7 - Cricket by Nigel Spooner a.k.a Sponner

Link to the entries: http://e-group.uk.net/forum/showthread.php?p=182525#post182525

Well done all and thanks to those that entered

Over to you then John

Cheers Dave*chr

sponner
21st August 2012, 07:27 PM
Congrats to John, I knew my cricket pic was in trouble when I saw it, really captured the moment,

thanks Dave for sorting out the competition.

Really chuffed with joint 2nd :)

Wee man
21st August 2012, 07:28 PM
Well done to all.

Bikie John
21st August 2012, 07:45 PM
Thanks all for your votes and appreciation, and to Dave for running it. I thought it was a good selection all round and enjoyed seeing the photos.

Give me a day or two to mull it over and I'll set the next one. I've got half an idea for a theme, just need to polish it a bit and check we haven't done it before.

And as for the title of mine - I called it Run-out because that's what it looks like, but it's a misnomer. The batsman was "ours" and despite the umpire being "theirs" he gave not out. This was a relief as he is one of our better batsmen :) but we still got stuffed :( because the opposition had some Real Cricketers.

Ciao ... John

Ianf
22nd August 2012, 10:59 AM
Well done to entrants

Chevvyf1
22nd August 2012, 12:34 PM
Well Done to all who entered and C o n g r a t u l a t i o n's the Bikie John and Patchwork & SPonner :) :) :)