PDA

View Full Version : Fps

jamsa
12th August 2012, 05:58 PM
I seem to have trouble in getting the cameratostay on 9 or 4.5 fps...I select the frame rate and click ok then close the menu and it fails to make a difference..has anyone else had a problem or am I doing something wrong?
thanks

smartwombat
12th August 2012, 07:57 PM
The menu sets what the maximum rate is, for high speed or low speed.
p87 in the manual

You change which you are using in the super control panel.
p56 in the manual.

PeterBirder
12th August 2012, 08:21 PM
I seem to have trouble in getting the cameratostay on 9 or 4.5 fps...I select the frame rate and click ok then close the menu and it fails to make a difference..has anyone else had a problem or am I doing something wrong?
thanks

Which "frame rate" are you trying to adjust?
Olympus use the term "frame rate" for the EVF refresh rate.Can't remember what the rates are but they are not 9 or 4.5fps.
They use the term "frame advance rate" for the sequential shooting mode which is 9 or 4.5fps.

Regards.*chr

jamsa
13th August 2012, 09:59 AM
I meant the shooting sequence...I select the maximum rate but then in choosing the 9fps or 4.5 fps it appears to work sometimes and not others..and I can't fathom what I am doing wrong. It's never been a problem with the E-1 or E-3.

jamsa
17th August 2012, 06:24 PM
I meant the shooting sequence...I select the maximum rate but then in choosing the 9fps or 4.5 fps it appears to work sometimes and not others..and I can't fathom what I am doing wrong. It's never been a problem with the E-1 or E-3.

Problem solved....bracketing has to be "off" for this to work...;)