PDA

View Full Version : HLD-6 delivery

David Morison
26th June 2012, 12:20 PM
Applied for my free HLD-6 nearly two months ago, I couldn't get the website to accept the required information despite having confirming emails (three emails after 3 attempts). Finally sent an email to ask what the hell was happening and then received an email saying my application was approved and I would receive the item within 28 days. More than 28 days later I emailed again to ask where it was only to be told that I needed to confirm the body serial number (again) which I did. Now received an email saying (for the 2nd time) that the application had been approved and my item will be with me within 28 days! How long is this going to go on, do I have to repeat the exercise every month?
I must admit I was expecting a less than smooth operation as I have had to do this twice before for Olympus Cashback offers!
Hope everyone else has received their grip in good time, when I finally get it I will write a stern letter to Olympus UK marketing, otherwise I can see a complaint going to Trading Standards!

David

Ian
26th June 2012, 12:30 PM
Hi David - am seeing if anything can be done to help you.

Ian

Ian
26th June 2012, 01:58 PM
Hello again David - have some info for you - check PM in a few minutes.

Ian