PDA

View Full Version : Mmmmmm

GRAHAMJ
20th June 2012, 11:29 AM
Battery charging...... battery charging....... battery charging......read manual.....read manual.....read manual........light still on doh!!!!!

Ross the fiddler
20th June 2012, 01:18 PM
It will get there soon & then you can have all the fun. :D

*chr

GRAHAMJ
20th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Well I bought a hedge trimmer and an OMD............both batteries are charged guess which one is not being used!;)

Wee man
20th June 2012, 03:24 PM
And just why is your partner not using the trimmer?

Kiwi Paul
20th June 2012, 06:16 PM
coz he is, his wife said he had to trim the hedge before playing with the camera!!!

Paul

Ross the fiddler
20th June 2012, 11:42 PM
Well I bought a hedge trimmer and an OMD............both batteries are charged guess which one is not being used!;)

The OM-D? I guess the hedge has to be trimmed. :rolleyes: ;)

Ross the fiddler
20th June 2012, 11:44 PM
coz he is, his wife said he had to trim the hedge before playing with the camera!!!

Paul

:D Imagine the rough job it would get too. ;)

Zuiko
21st June 2012, 07:28 AM
:D Imagine the rough job it would get too. ;)

And in record time. Oh, what the hell - just douse the hedge with petrol and set fire to it, job done. Now, on with the important stuff! :D

Thought.....now the hedge is completely destroyed the trimmer won't be needed. Trade it in for 45mm F1.8. ;)

GRAHAMJ
21st June 2012, 07:44 AM
Nope after showing her how to use the trimmer it is still laying in the same place........too heavy she said! After looking at the OMD she said that it did look "cute" attached to the 150.........Women....... :confused:

SteelD
22nd June 2012, 08:29 PM
And just why is your partner not using the trimmer?
A friend of mine just tweeted about a conversation she overheard in the High Street last weekend. A woman said "If it stays fine we'll get out into the garden. My husband will clean the patio and I'll trim my bush." :)

Zuiko
22nd June 2012, 10:16 PM
A friend of mine just tweeted about a conversation she overheard in the High Street last weekend. A woman said "If it stays fine we'll get out into the garden. My husband will clean the patio and I'll trim my bush." :)

It's good to hear that she is so fastidious. :)