PDA

View Full Version : Libby

Malcolm Cousins
14th June 2008, 11:12 PM
Portrait of a little girl.

Malcolm Cousins
15th June 2008, 10:39 PM
It seems my images do not even merit any comment whatsoever, not even " this is crap ". I will not post any more. I wish you all good health and good luck with your photography. I still think Oly cameras are brill.

My best regards to you all

Mally C

HughofBardfield
16th June 2008, 01:00 PM
It's certainly not cr*p - it's very nice.

I'm not personally a fan of high key images, but I think it works well here. I particularly like the way you've chosen a profile view - a bit different from the norm.

It would be a shame to take umbrage because no-one commented after only a few hours. I didn't get near my computer all weekend, for example.

JohnGG
16th June 2008, 02:05 PM
I like the tight composition on her face and her thoughtful expression. Well captured :)

Like Hugh, I was away from computers for the whole weekend (but not, alas, from traffic jams :( ). It would be a pity if the forum was to miss out on further images of such quality. I post images with the hope that they will interest people but I don't always get a response, its just one of those things *shrug

Cheers,

JohnGG

gno
16th June 2008, 05:50 PM
Hi Malcolm,

Just because you didn't get any comments about some of your shots (good or bad) didn't mean that they hadn't been enjoyed.

Don't be so touchy and keep posting I for one enjoyed them and I'm sure others did too.

Regards

Gavin

Zuiko
16th June 2008, 07:30 PM
Woah! I've only just picked this one up myself. I try to comment on as many as possible but I can't cover them all and some do slip through the net.

Portraits aren't my speciality but for what its worth I love the expression of the little girl and the soft, flattering lighting, but for my taste Libby's head is cropped a little too severely. I'd like to see more of the top of her head and a little space beneath the chin. I'm sure many others would disagree.

Cheers Malcom, and keep on posting.