PDA

View Full Version : E-M5 Slide Show

Ross the fiddler
9th June 2012, 01:36 AM
These functions are a bit of a novelty, but quite a 'cool' novelty though.

Have any owners actually tried theirs with the music & the different slide show options, especially when played through an HDMI cable to the TV?

The "Gallery" option is cute!

I'd be interested to hear others comments on this feature that most of us will only use once or twice, just to look at what it can do.

Graham_of_Rainham
9th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Has it actually got "Muzak" built into it :eek:

Ross the fiddler
9th June 2012, 01:32 PM
Has it actually got "Muzak" built into it :eek:

:D Yeah, 4 different tunes called; Melancholy, Joy, Cool, Beat or OFF, but the Gallery visually moves around a room with picture frames on the walls (& different ones too) as well as windows & the room corners have a pot plant in them too. I just thought it was cute with these inclusions. :cool: I guess someone is going to tell me the PENs have this as well?

Graham_of_Rainham
9th June 2012, 02:50 PM
:D Yeah, 4 different tunes called; Melancholy, Joy, Cool, Beat or OFF, but the Gallery visually moves around a room with picture frames on the walls (& different ones too) as well as windows & the room corners have a pot plant in them too. I just thought it was cute with these inclusions. :cool: I guess someone is going to tell me the PENs have this as well?

I cannot believe it :( I've just discovered my EPL-1 has it (but not "Beat")

So we can't have remote control, but can have soppy Muzak...

If my camera ever says "Have a Nice Day" when I switch it off, it WILL go out the window. :mad: