PDA

View Full Version : Olympus UK on Facebook and Twitter

Ian
9th May 2012, 12:19 PM
Olympus UK has announced that it is now on Twitter. It also has a Facebook presence:

It's now been about a month since the launch of our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/OlympusUK) and so we thought it was only natural to follow it up with our own Twitter feed.

We are known as @OlympusUK so please follow us for all the latest news, links to reviews, images, sound bites from our audio products and more....

https://twitter.com/#!/OlympusUK

We look forward to tweeting with you!

Incidentally, the e-group also has a Twitter feed which you may find handy for keeping up with posts to the forum here:

https://twitter.com/#!/egroupuk

Ian

AdamThirtle
9th May 2012, 07:46 PM
It's really great to see Olympus UK getting to grips with social media. It's also great to see one of my images as their most recent tweet too ;)

Ian
11th May 2012, 08:26 AM
Well done Adam :)

Ian

Graham_of_Rainham
12th May 2012, 12:38 PM
Now all we need is some clever "Twit/Face" guru to post the basics of how we can best make use of this :confused:

Robusto
12th May 2012, 01:09 PM
Ian

started following you on twitter both the egroup and olympus uk :-)

pandora
12th August 2012, 01:28 PM
Ian,

Twitter adds a whole new dimension to OlympusUK. I am picking up on threads there that I might otherwise have missed, such as this.

I have yet a lot to learn about tweeting but slowly getting my head around it.

Cheers,

buddha01
12th August 2012, 02:44 PM
Ian,

Maybe an idea to start also an egroup Facebook page?

Benedict
12th August 2012, 04:36 PM
The one thing that I hate is having different links ro different sites,or worse still saving them in favourites Is it possible to have a direct link to these from the forum page? :D

Falk
12th August 2012, 05:22 PM
Seems as if we have reached the point where a virtual place needs an other virtual place to - ehhm? - to do what exactly?! To each his own, sure, but I don't get the idea behind it at all ...

Zuiko
12th August 2012, 06:12 PM
I'm not a fan of either face-ache or twatter so I hope we don't have a migration there in place of this forum. However, I think it's good that we are accessible via those mediums for those who prefer to use them, or find it useful on occasions.

Ouch!
12th August 2012, 07:13 PM
I know that Olympus are concentrating on the OM-D but I wish they'd show a bit more support on the facebook page for E-System users.

Ouch!

Ianf
12th August 2012, 08:15 PM
I know that Olympus are concentrating on the OM-D but I wish they'd show a bit more support on the facebook page for E-System users.

Ouch!

HERE HERE !*yes