PDA

View Full Version : Corie Lagan. for those who wanted to know what was on the right. (large image)

Steve Roughley
7th June 2008, 05:27 PM
This shows what was on the right hand side of my last image.
This is 19 images stitched together around 300 out of 360 degrees.

http://www.steveroughleyphotography.com/Coire%20Lagan2.jpg

I have another from lower down I may try later.
Steve

angelpaaul
7th June 2008, 06:17 PM
What a view! Thanks, Steve, curiosity satisfied. :D

Regards - Paul

Steve Roughley
7th June 2008, 06:36 PM
What a view! Thanks, Steve, curiosity satisfied. :D

Regards - Paul

Hey paul I see you live around my way. I'm from warrington.

If you ever get to go to Skye theres a campsite at the bottom of this walk in Glen brittle (we were camping at Fort William and drove out for the day)the small loch in the photo is at around 550m the views are stunning ....if you can stand the midges.

Steve

snaarman
7th June 2008, 06:42 PM
Incredible picture.. Just like being there!

Most impressed you caught a hint of a Wooly Mammoth at the extreme right hand edge :)

Pete

angelpaaul
7th June 2008, 08:42 PM
Hi Steve, thanks for that info. A pal of mine lives on the north side of Glasgow, Clydebank. Next time I visit I'll see if I can drag him and his family up that way (that's if I can get myself past Loch Lomond!! Love that place).

By the way, the last time I was in Warrington I was visiting Doug Brady HiFi, Kingsway North. You know it? HiFi, now there's a hobby that's even more expensive than photography.

Regards - Paul

Steve Roughley
8th June 2008, 12:28 AM
Hi Steve, thanks for that info. A pal of mine lives on the north side of Glasgow, Clydebank. Next time I visit I'll see if I can drag him and his family up that way (that's if I can get myself past Loch Lomond!! Love that place).

By the way, the last time I was in Warrington I was visiting Doug Brady HiFi, Kingsway North. You know it? HiFi, now there's a hobby that's even more expensive than photography.

Regards - Paul

Hi Paul yes I know it. I stoped going in when my kit started costing over 1000 pre item. It was just getting to darn expensive. The shop is still there by the way.
Think my last visit some 15 or so years ago I went in for an amp for around 1000 and came out with a meridion 206b cd player for about the same insted. I called it a day after that.

To darn expensive.

Keep going when you get to Loch Lomond. the Best scenery starts after Ranoch moor. And dont forget to visit Glen Etive.
Have a look on my web site for some locations.

Steve