PDA

View Full Version : Two more E-M5 in-store demo days in London and Bristol

Ian
2nd May 2012, 02:02 PM
If you want to get up close and personal with the E-M5, here are some in-store demo events for you to consider:

Thursday 3rd May - Tekzone, Selfridges, London
Saturday 5th May - LCE Horsefair, Bristol

Let us know if you are going (or went!)

Ian

steverh
4th May 2012, 05:53 PM
I'll try and look in at the Bristol event (even though I've already got one!) There will be some other interesting things I'm sure.

jamie allan
4th May 2012, 06:01 PM
Ian,
Any idea if these events will be rolled out further north - in particular Scotland? I've been to both Jessops and Jacobs in Glasgow and they have no idea when an OM-D will be available to get your hands on. I'd never buy a camera without handling it so it's a bit disappointing that we've missed the 'extras' and still cannot see the camera.

Ken Lister
4th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Ian,
Any idea if these events will be rolled out further north - in particular Scotland? I've been to both Jessops and Jacobs in Glasgow and they have no idea when an OM-D will be available to get your hands on. I'd never buy a camera without handling it so it's a bit disappointing that we've missed the 'extras' and still cannot see the camera.

I quite agree. I have the money to buy one now but I would not order one without handling it. Also now reluctant to buy as the grip offer has ended. As I am not desperate for one, I will wait until availability is better and the price has dropped.

Ken

Ian
9th May 2012, 07:52 AM
I will ask and report back...

Ian

Ian
9th May 2012, 05:50 PM
Heard back from Olympus - they are planning more events as the supply of demo cameras increases and venues in the north and over the border in Scotland will be announced in due course.

Ian